Coastal Institute of Technology and Management
Vision of CITM is to become a Global Leader in Professional Education. Its Vision is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of Discipline and Social Relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
Established in 2008, CITM is the dream child of an inspired group of Eminent Intellectuals and Industrialists of Andhra Pradesh, India, to set up a World Class Centre of Learning in Technology and Management in the picturesque port city of Visakhapatnam.
A career path for Engineering Students
With the Coastal Institute of Technology and Management now being a part of the ITM Group of Institutions, students who graduate from CITM’s B.Tech programs will be afforded preferential admission* to all of ITM Group’s postgraduate management programs, such as the AICTE approved PGDM (ITM Business School), at its various campuses across India.
- State of the Art infrastructure in terms of buildings, fully equipped laboratories, computer centres, 24x7 internet facility etc.
- Modern teaching aids such as LCD projectors, engineering models, Digital Boards in every classroom.
- A large library with adequate of text books, reference books, technical periodicals as well as departmental libraries, e-journals, networking with the other renowned libraries in the State and multimedia facilities in the library, making e-learning material available.
- Opportunity to work on live projects to students for extended period. Students can showcase their projects in “TechnoVision” – An annual event organized by the college.
- Industrial visits to nearby industries and taking students to educational tour to visit multinational industries in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Nashik, M.P. and A.P. Organizing seminars, symposium, conferences at University, national & international level to expose students to the latest development in the fields and to make them understand the depth of knowledge and scope in the areas of the subjects they are studying.
- Personality development programs imparting soft skills through expert trainers on several topics such as body language, etiquettes, stress management, interview techniques, orientation to examination, Yoga, Improving memory and various other generic skills which are required by everyone to achieve success in their careers. Students get opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports and cultural events.
- Strong linkages with the industry by inviting industry professionals, deputing faculty to industry, carrying out live projects, etc.
- Guest Lectures are invited from reputed Industries & Institutes to build our students to become Quality Engineers.
Presently Coastal Institute of Technology and Management offers four years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Degree programs in five major disciplines which are:
- Civil Engineering (C.E)
- Computer Science & Engineering (C.S.E)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (E.C.E)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (E.E.E)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.E)
Presently Coastal Institute of Technology and Management offering three year Polytechnic (Diploma) programs in two major disciplines which are:
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (D.E.E.E)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E)
NOTE: EAMCET / E-CET / POLYCET CODE - CITM
EAMCET / E-CET / POLYCET Admissions 2019-20
Download Application Form for First Year Engineering Admission
Download Application Form for Direct Second Year Engineering Admission
Download Application Form for Three year Polytechnic (Diploma) programs Admission
Admissions Office -
Narapam, Veerabhadrapuram (P),
Kothavalasa (M), Vizianagaram (Dist.),
Andhra Pradesh - 535183
Mob: 9930909988, 8790500355